You have many kosher restaurants in your area.
- TUV TAAM – (via Soderini n.27) In TUV TAAM, where you can enjoy a home made meat lunch or some amazing Pareve cookies. You can order by them chalot, food and cakes for shabat.
- MYKAFE – (via Soderini n.44) MYKAFE is a fancy bar where you can have breakfast starting from 7.30 a.m with real Italian cappuccino and brioche. You can find there mezonot sandwiches for your day. You cannot leave without tasting their ice cream, the most amazing kosher ice cream you have ever tasted. It closes at 7.30 p.m
- PIZZA CARMEL – (V.le S.Gimignano 10) Opened from 12 until 2.30 p.m and from 7 p.m until 10.30 p.m. enjoy pizza, ravioli stuffed with spinach and ricotta, salad with fried mozzarella and many more fancy dishes. Don’t miss the hot chocolate soufflé!
- BAGHETTO – (via Sardegna n.45) Baghetto is a very fancy meat restaurant.
- DENZEL – (via Washington 9) this is the kosher meat restaurant that won the prize for the best hamburger in Italy.